Mountain flight in Nepal is one of the major attractions for tourist in the country. It is the most suitable means to have a collective look of the highest mountain of the world. Some Airlines Companies in Nepal are regularly offering mountain flights by world’s best aircraft for mountain flight, like – Beech 1900D, Saab 340 etc.
Mountain flights in Nepal is made targeting to all ages of travelers from child, adult to old age people. Mountain flights is most suitable for those who don’t have much time to spend or due to some physical fitness that blocks from going trekking in Nepal. This flight offers paranomic view of the highest mountains of the world like Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m.), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m.), Mt. Makalu (8463m.), Mt. Kanchanjanga (8586m.) and many more mountains within an hour.
Other Demotic flight in Nepal
Kathmandu- Nepalgunj- Kathmandu.
Nepal is well link by air with all the major cities of the world. It lies within a reasonable flight distance from any part of the world. The country’s only International Airport in the Capital. Katmandu is directly link with such cities of the world and major parts of domestic areas of the country.
Nepal, Kathmandu is connecting by direct flight to Amsterdam, Munich, Vienna, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Osaka, Karachi, Calcutta, Delhi, Mumbai, Patna, Varanasi, Dhaka, Paro, and Lhasa etc. with different Airlines. We provide our ticketing service for you to all of those destinations and by connecting flight to all over the world.
In addition to the Nepal Airlines “Nepal’s national flag carrier” and other major International airlines, operate their services between Katmandu and other country as mentioned below: –
- Nepal Airlines, direct flight to and from Osaka, Shanghai, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bombay, Delhi and Calcutta.
- Qatar Airways, direct flights from and to Doha.
- Gulf Air, direct flights from and to Abudabi and Sarjaha.
- Thai Airways, direct flights from and to Bangkok.
- Indian Airlines, direct flights from and to Delhi, Varanashi and Calcutta.
- Pakistan International Airlines, direct flights from and to Karachi.
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines, direct flights from and to Dhaka.
- Air China, direct flights from and to Lhasa.
- Druk Airlines, direct flights from and to Paro.
- KLM Airlines, direct flights from and to Amsterdam.
- Austrian Airlines, direct flight from and to Viana.
- Jet Air, Air India, Air Sahara, direct flight from and to Delhi.
- Cosmic Air, direct flight to and from Delhi and Varanasi.
For your comfortable travel we can offer our service to arrange the tourist and public bus service to all over in Nepal such as, from Kathmandu to Nagarkot / Pokhara / Chitwan / Lumbini / Dhunche / Indian borders and also Bus and train to all over in Indian. But there are tourist buses service only from Kathmandu to Chitwan, Pokhara, Sunauli Border, Lumbuni and Nagarkot. Other then above-mentioned destination will be only by public buses.